DUE TO SOME RECENT ISSUES WITH ONLINE PHARMACIES, WE WILL NO LONGER BE APPROVING ANY PRESCRIPTION REQUESTS OVER THE PHONE, FAX OR EMAIL.
IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO PURCHASE MEDICATIONS OR FOOD ONLINE, YOU WILL NEED TO CALL US AND REQUEST A WRITTEN PRESCRIPTION THAT YOU WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR MAILING TO THE ONLINE PHARMACY OF YOUR CHOICE.
WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY ISSUES YOU HAVE WITH YOUR ORDER OR THE MEDICATIONS PURCHASED THIS WAY
1. Please keep your pets on a leash or in a carrier at all times while in the lobby.
2. Please walk your pets prior to their appointment.
3. If your pet is aggressive towards people or other pets, please let the staff know ahead of your appointment.
1. If you need to reach the doctor or one of the staff members, please call us during our business hours, or leave us a voice mail with your name, phone number and a brief message and we will get back to you within 24 hours.
2. If you need a refill on your pets' medications, please give us a call or email us with your name, pets' name and what medication your pet needs.
Depending on our schedule, we will have it ready within 24 hours, unless otherwise said by a staff member.
3. If you are looking to purchase your pets' medications online, you will need to let us know and we will prepare a written prescription that will need to be mailed to the pharmacy of your choice. We will not be approving prescription requests over the phone, fax or email.
Written prescriptions require a 24 hours notice for us to get them ready for you.
4. Payment is due at the time of service. We do not offer payment plans through the hospital, but we gladly accept Care Credit and Scratch Pay.
If you are paying with Care Credit, your account will be checked prior to rendering services.